Sony Z3 phone problems - any ideas?

• Hi

Can anyone help offer suggestions on the following problem

I have a client for whom I made the following panorama ( of their campsite - aerial view )

http://www.raised-eye.com/production/pro…gronhoj_en.html

They say that they cannot view the panorama on Sony z3 phone and yet they can view a very similar panorama I made for another
    campsite

http://www.raised-eye.com/production/project_raised/raised_en.html

The error on the Sony Z3 for the first panorama was a black screen with "ERROR: Adobe Flash Player 9/10 or higher needed" the second panorama apparently works fine.

I cannot physically go and look myself at the phone as I have relocated country since I did these panoramas and I do not have a Sony Z3.

The first thing I did was to make sure that both panoramas were using the same copy of the following files, I actually copied across from the panorama that is working. ( It is my working practice to rename krpano.js and krpano.swf to tour.js and tour.swf )

radar.swf
    radar.js

tour.js
    tour.swf

The version is a little dated but the important thing is that the four files mentioned above are the same in both panoramas and yet my client reports a difference in behaviour as described above.

All I could think of was to check that there were no referenced (swf) plugins that were of a different version so out of step with everything else but I could find none.

Can anyone comment on my basic line of reasoning? I am assuming that the difference in behaviour could only be caused by one of the panoramas referencing an JS/SWF plugin that is out of step with everything else? that somehow I have overlooked an JS/SWF plugin that is out of date compared with the others?

I am very sorry if this turns out to be a trivial issue, I have not done any Panorama work for a long time and I am now very rusty.

Obviously if anyone does have a Sony Z3 and can confirm that one panorama works and one does not I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Jon

PS: In case anyone is interested in the method for the aerial panoramas.

Self build steel tripod supporting purchased 10metre aluminium telescopic pole ( radio ham aerial )
    Self build motorised head - nothing fancy ordinary 6V motors with a very, very low gearing and joystick to change polarity so
    one speed forward and one speed backward.
    Nikon camera with software for remote (laptop) control.
    15 metre USB cable of high quality

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!