Starting angle of a panorama, depending on the origin

• Need your help in a dissolve. In the following code snippet everything looks ok, but I have a "black dissolve" instead of a soft transition. Does one of you know where I have to address this? Because I understand not much of programming, I would be very grateful :o)

<hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-30.399" atv="-0.982" linkedscene="scene_01_afc" onclick="if(linkedscene, skin_hidetooltips(); tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); skin_updatescroll(); ); loadscene(scene_01_afc);lookat(-20, 0, 100);" />

Thank you in advance, best regards
    Werner

• At first try it:

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-30.399" atv="-0.982" linkedscene="scene_01_afc" 
    onclick="if(linkedscene, skin_hidetooltips(); tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5)); skin_updatescroll(); lookat(-20, 0, 100); );" />

Good luck!
    Serge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!