Does Chrome prefere flash?

• I have done some tests with krpano with a large landsape that has been taken from a plane. I have notised that Chrome on the Windows 8 desktop works very slowly when HTML5 is forced. It works excellent when html5 is set to preferred and then it uses flash krpano viewer. Oher desktop browsers have worked very good with HTML5. But maybe the reason are my graphic cards. I have tested Mac mini last version, pc GTS 250, pc nvs 290. Issues have not differed.

So can we say that the most of Chrome users all over the world would need flash krpano viewer support?
    Thanks in advance

• I have had same problems with Chrome. Chrome seems to need a much better graphic card then both Firefox and explorer.
    But the worst is that it does not just choose flash automatically if the graphic card is bad.

With prefer you get an option which is impossible for the normal viewer to understand and if you choose to try and load the html5 again you just get the impression that you can not see it even if flash works perfect.

Same problems with Chrome on Android. Bad support for HTML5 on some of the most used samsung mobiles.

• I have had same problems with Chrome. Chrome seems to need a much better graphic card then both Firefox and explorer.
    But the worst is that it does not just choose flash automatically if the graphic card is bad.

With prefer you get an option which is impossible for the normal viewer to understand and if you choose to try and load the html5 again you just get the impression that you can not see it even if flash works perfect.

Same problems with Chrome on Android. Bad support for HTML5 on some of the most used samsung mobiles.

Thank you, HansNyb.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!