How to add spots on the map of a virtual tour.

• Hello,

I have been working for some time with krpano,

but I'm using the virtual tour generator for the first time.

I can activate for instance google maps, but I do not see where to introduce the spots for the map corresponding to the individual panoramas. Where is the plugin initialized? Where exactly should I define the spots?

Thanks

• Well, I have identified this location in the vtourskin.xml where I introduced a spot definition

Code
    <layer name="skin_map" state="closed" url="" visible="false" align="lefttop" width="100%" height="50%" x="0" y="0" zorder="1" lat="0" lng="0" zoom="10" bgalpha="0" maptype="satellite" onmapready="skin_addmapspots();">
    					<maptypecontrol visible="true" align="righttop" x="5" y="5" buttonalign="v" />
    					<radar visible="false" headingoffset="0" />
    					<spotstyle name="DEFAULT" url="vtourskin_mapspot.png" activeurl="vtourskin_mapspotactive.png" edge="bottom" x="-5" y="-8" scale="0.5" />
              <spot name="spot1" lat="41.898761" lng="12.473094" heading="0" active="true" />
    					<layer name="skin_map_zoom_in"  style="skin_base" visible="false" crop="9|512|46|64"  align="right" x="0" y="-40" zorder="2" ondown="layer[skin_map].zoomin();  skin_buttonglow(get(name));" onup="skin_buttonglow(null);" />
    					<layer name="skin_map_zoom_out" style="skin_base" visible="false" crop="73|512|46|64" align="right" x="0" y="+40" zorder="2" ondown="layer[skin_map].zoomout(); skin_buttonglow(get(name));" onup="skin_buttonglow(null);" />
    				</layer>

Would this be the correct place?

It works, but I would like to implement the spots in some other xml file in order to keep everthing organized.

Best regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!