About scrollarea plugin in html5 desktop called from a button

• Hi, please help!

I have a trouble when I calling from a button the thumbnails of the example "scrollingthumbnails.thml"

I need that thumbnails starting closed and open/close it with a button (but in the example the thumbnails are always visible)

In flash run ok, but in html5 desktop when I run the first time, only is visible the thumbnails's background. If I move the cursor out the button (to any place) then is visible both thumbnail and background.

My button code:

Code
    <layer name="btn_panorama" url="skin/btn_main_menu.png" crop="202|0|192|64" x="47" y="12" align="righttop" bgalpha="1.0" onclick="switch(layer[thumbs_pano].visible);"/>

The code of scrollarea is almost the same of the plugin example:

Code
    <krpano >
    <events name="backbutton_adjust" keep="true" onxmlcomplete="if(layer[backbutton], set(layer[backbutton].y,106));" />	
    <style name="thumb" align="left" edge="center" ondown="tween(scale,1.1,0.1);" onup="tween(scale, 1.0, 0.25, easeOutBounce);" onover="ondown();" onout="onup();" />
    <layer name="thumbs_pano" visible="false" keep="true" type="container" align="leftbottom" width="100%" height="86" bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha="0.3">
    <layer name="scrollarea" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js" align="center" width="2990" height="86" direction="h" onloaded="setcenter(0,0);">

<layer name="thumb1" url="thumb1.jpg" style="thumb" x="60"  onclick="" /><layer name="thumb2" url="thumb2.jpg" style="thumb" x="170" onclick="" /><layer name="thumb3" url="thumb3.jpg" style="thumb" x="280" onclick="" />
    </layer></layer>
    </krpano>

Thanks in advanced!!!

Greets,

Fernando

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!