embedding fancybox

• Hi,
    I'm working since two days on trying to get a fancybox type iframe working as a popup over a pano. The only thing which I don't get is to open the fancybox without a background resp. with transparent background.
    I don't really understand javascript/ jquery and all I could do is read dozens of forums and trial and error...
    Actually, the transparent background is working on android, and also on desktop windows with chrome browser. Firefox doesn't show anything, IE shows a white background, opera also white background.
    Maybe there is a conflict between things which I don't understand. Would be really glad if someone could take a look, it's in my tour that I posted in another thread already:
    http://www.artesphera.de/pano/_vt/Kieler_Foerde/tour.html

The fancybox opens if you click on the logo in the upper left corner of the screen.

Thanks a lot in advance!

• meanwhile, I noticed that it's a problem with flash. I had chosen the option html5="auto". Now, after changing to html5="prefer" the fancybox is wotking correctly. Although I would like to get it running correctly with flash, too, but I have no idea what to do...

• and finally I got it working with flash too. had to put flash's wmode to "opaque" (the default value was "direct")
    now it runs correctly and smoothly with html5=auto and with all browsers that I tested...

• great! thank you. So I'm nearly satisfied. What I would like to change is to get the sidemenu in other dimensions for mobile devices. Is this also possible in a way maybe to make two different <menu_settings> and defining one to only work on mobile devices or smartphones? I would like to start with a closed menu then and to cover the whole screen with the menu when opened, with larger buttons and fonts, and with always closing the menu after having pressed a button...
    or maybe I can use two different sidemenu.xml's, one for mobiles and one for desktops...?

• a new problem/ question:
    I'd like to js call a fancybox with a URL + Parameter which I get from a scene. I don't know if it is possible...
    to understand what I mean, it would be something like this:

this works: onover="js(popup(info/blabla.php?id=1));"
    and this is what I want: onover="js(info/blabla.php?id=.GET(id));"

is there a way to do this?

thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!