Virtual Tour Kiel Fjord

• Hi! Very nicely done! Cool! *tongue*

Let me give some advice:

1) I opened the tour in Opera (15.6'' laptop) and didn't go fullscreen and when I clicked "Labne" section of the side menu, the lowest items went hidden below the bottom edge.

2) When I closed the side menu, part of the upper round logo still sticks out of the right side.

3) When autorotation is enabled, it is better to stop autorotation when you hover a hotspot and start autorotation again when cursor goes out of hotspot.

This is what I noted when watching the tour.

• Hey Alexey,
    thanks for your reply and for telling me your observations!
    - my next step will be to try to be able to stop the autotour *smile* until now I did not find a way to do it...
    - I did not notice that the previous button and the stop autorotation are not working correctly, thanks!
    - I wanted the logo to stick out a little bit *wink*
    - about the too long menu: I have to try to make it anyhow scrollable. I think this was solved somewhere in the forum...
    but there are other problems with smaller devices like smartphones. I don't know how to make the menu workable for smartphones. Maybe I will use a completly different menu for smaller devices. But that's one (of many) things I have to learn and read and trial and error...
    however, it's always helping a lot to get some feedback!

best regards
    mux

• on android tablet lenovo yoga, chrome html5, the autorotation button works fine, click, and start, new click, and stop.
    I think you should limit the zoom in
    The animation over bridge is wonderful, but the text should not appear in html5, the animation is only for flash
    I enjoy it very much
    Ramiro

• Zitat

on android tablet lenovo yoga, chrome html5, the autorotation button works fine, click, and start, new click, and stop.

Hey, that's because I meanwhile, I repaired it *g*
    About the text at the bridge: I don't like the way to give the hint, I think I will do it in another form...

Thanks a lot!
    Mux

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!