How to put a Logo in the KRPano config/XML file?

• Hi,

I am trying to put logo image in a custom VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet. Where do i need to put the link of the images if its somewhere online or path of the image that is inside of a folder.

Syntax and an example will be very helpful for me.

Many Thanks,

• You should be able to do this by your self: Explore the folders and files and you will see that this droplet is using: templates\xml\vtour.xml
    Edit this file according to your needs. E.g. You can define your own logo or adapt existing one to match your needs/path

• above is my testing code which i am adding in the xml file, when i generate the vtour the code is written inside my generated xml file but the image does not move to the skin generated folder.

any suggestions.?

• Hi) if you take a look inside the vtour-multires.config, you'll see the line "# skin / xml template
    include vtourskin-scrolling-thumbnails-bingmaps-gyro.skin". That means that config uses skin config file. It is in the same folder (file named " vtourskin-scrolling-thumbnails-bingmaps-gyro.skin").
    Open it and see how it adds all the .png files used for the skin (for example, vtourskin.png added as xmltemplate_additional_file=xml/skin/vtourskin.png). Just add another line like this indicating the name of your logo file and copy-paste your logo file to the folder "templates/xml/skin". And now your logo will be added to the tours you make with Make Vtour.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!