Vtour with map working / two "null" spots while adding hotspot scenes

• Hello everybody! Just got Krpano. All is OK but I'm not for more than 2 days like crazy looking for this solutions:

1) when I start my vtour I have the "local map" OK, but it will not start to "move" until I change scene... I need it to start at the moment I load it. Please, have a look to this test I made:
    http://www.selariamarques.com/vtour/testemapa/tour.html

2) I also noted that when adding hotspots, it appears to me several "null" places to link to (which in deed correspond to "duplicated" images for the regular tour... for instance, I have one SALA, one COZINHA, one HALL and then on the hotspots I can those 3 plus 3 NULL, each one corresponding to one of those places... also you can see they are present when opening the menu on the above link I gave you...

this is the XML:

<layer name="scene_Sala" type="container" align="center" x="60" y="-65" width="120" height="130" maskchildren="true">
    <layer name="sala" url="mappoint.png" align="center" edge="center" x="0" y="0" zorder="2" onclick="loadscene(sala, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />
    </layer>

If I remove "null", it will disappear, but it will load this scene very hard, not smooth... :(

Do you know how to sort this out?

If necesary I can send you XML details...

IM GOING CRAZY WITH THISSSSS!!!!! :)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hugo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!