• Hi,

I have a requirement to make a series of html files, each with a single panorama in them, and some hotspots in each file. These hotspots will link together via a custom url which will display some video.

I have done this using the Make Pano (Normal) droplet, and worked out how to edit the config files, and the generated xml to get the desired results.

I've now made my own droplet and custom config files. What I can't see how to do is specify a name for the .js file which has the embedding script in it. I'd like it to be a single common file - it doesn't need to be named the same as the panorama/html file.

Or do I create a single .js file from krpano.js and embedpano.js and then specify that as htmltemplate_js ?

• OK - I worked out how to create a single .js file, using krpano tools.

But when I specify this in the config file, it doesn't make any difference.

Code
    htmltemplates_js=../viewer/myjsfile.js

still becomes

Code
    <script src="xml/salon.js"></script>

in the resulting html file

In addition, I still seem to get .swf files, which I don't want. I've specified the following in the config file

Code
    #outputflash=falsehtml5=true

I can't find any documentation for these parameters (obvious thought it seems. The terminal output also says

Output: Flash=no HTML5=yes

Yet the later output says

So why does the droplet decide to produce the .swf file, when it says it's not going to?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!