Dragable hand not visible online

• Hi, i use by default the dragable hand for my pano, with the offline version of my pano, i can see the mouse-hand, but when i put my file online or test it with the testing server, i can't see the hand, i see only the standard arrow, and not receive any error, what i can do?

Thanks.

• Hi, i use by default the dragable hand for my pano, with the offline version of my pano, i can see the mouse-hand, but when i put my file online or test it with the testing server, i can't see the hand, i see only the standard arrow, and not receive any error, what i can do?

Thanks.

If you set html5:"prefer" for your html document, on online or test server html5 viewer is loaded and use not hand cursor. but on your desktop your pano is loaded by flash viewer, so can use hand cursor parameter. If you want hand cursor on online, set html5:"never".
    look in end of this document(Keyboard/Mouse: movetocursor, cursorsize, headswing,)
    https://krpano.com/docu/html5/ *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!