Detecting non compliant devices before loading pano

• I am currently putting together a photographic guide to my local area. This will consist of a series of individual panoramas, each of which will be a separate entity rather than a scene within a virtual tour. Each panorama will be called from a link on a page showing a thumbnail image and a brief description for each point of interest.

To cater for visitors with older computers not able to display a krpano panorama I would like to have a fallback situation where the link calls a page containing static images of that particular point of interest instead of the panorama.

My question is this, please. Is there any way of detecting that a device cannot display the panoramas before it attempts to load them, thus avoiding displaying the 'ERROR: Adobe Flash Player or HTML5 .... required' message?

If so, I could dynamically change the links to point to the pages of static images rather than the panos.

Regards
    Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!