How to start to load the gyro.js

• Hi,

look into the videointerface.xml and there at this part:

Code
    <!-- add the gyroscope plugin -->
    <plugin name="videointerface_gyro"
            url.html5.and.no-desktop.and.panovideosupport="%SWFPATH%/plugins/gyro.js"
            enabled="false"
            onavailable="videointerface_enablemenuitem(configmenu, gyro);"
            />

and change there the 'enabled' setting from 'false' to 'true'.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• klaus.krpano I'm having the same issue. I'm using the default tour.xml file with gyro enabled and have also added auto rotate and little planet intro. The main xml file is referencing the vtourskin.xml file. I have edited the plugin line to read:

<plugin name="skin_gyro" keep="true" url="" html5_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/gyro2.js" softstart="1.0" enabled="true" onavailable="skin_arrange_buttons();" devices="html5" />

However the tour starts with the little planet intro - then goes into auto rotate and there is no gyro active on the phone or in the buttons. However, if I then go to another scene or rotate the device, the gyro button appears and if I press it it activates gyro and stays active after clicking on different scenes until i deactivate it.

Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

• Hi,

the gyro plugin is waiting for the system/device/browser for gyro events to become available,

and in some cases the browser isn't just sending any gyro events for some time...
    (I'm not fully sure now, but I think that's an iOS problem)

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!