Add shadow under GROUP NAME with the SIDEMENU

• Hi,

I'm using the SIDEMENU plugin into my proejtect and I'd like to add some shadow effect under the the GROUP NAME.

How can i do that with CSS or something else ?

GROUP NAME are define like this :

Code
    set(plugin[%menu_0].onover,set(backgroundcolor, get(menu_settings.menu_0_onover_color_bcg)); set(backgroundalpha,1);set(css,font-family:Arial; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-align:left; font-weight:bold;););
    set(plugin[%menu_0].onout,set(backgroundcolor, get(menu_settings.menu_0_onout_color_bcg)); set(backgroundalpha,0);set(css,font-family:Arial; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-align:left; font-weight:bold););

Thanks for your help. *smile*

• Add this line just before your two posted lines in action "switch_menu":

Code
    if(%1 EQ 0,set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadow,1); set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadowrange,10);set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadowangle,45);set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadowcolor,0xFF0000);set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadowalpha,1);,set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadow,0););

And adapt the color, range, angle... as you like.

• I thought you asked only for shadow for first top level groups. If you want for all than remove this IF statement and use only:

Code
    set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadow,1); set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadowrange,10);set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadowangle,45);set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadowcolor,0xFF0000);set(plugin[%menu_0].textshadowalpha,1);

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!