Need Help!! Full-screen icon is not visible on smaller/embedded tours.

• I am trying to get my tours to have the full-screen option in the standard menu bar along the bottom of the tour, but it appears to only be visible when the tour is opened in its own browser window. When embedded in an <iframe> the full screen button isn't visible. Here is an example:

http://www.charlestonvirtualhomes.com/114756/mls.htm
    When the page opens, the slideshow starts and you need to click on the "Virtual Tour" button underneath. That opens the tour embedded in the main "window". All the control icons appear, except for the expand to full screen icon. But if you click the text link that says "Click here for a full-screen version of the virtual tour", it open in a new tab/window and the expand to full screen icons are present.

When I develop/test these tours locally on my laptop before (or even after) posting to my remote server, the full-screen icon is visible on all sizes until I shrink it down to almost thumbnail size. What is happening between local design and remote hosting?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!