Polygonal and distorted hotspot zorder in html5

• Hi, I would like my polygonal hotspot on top of a ditorted hotspot, works perfect in flash but in html5 my distorted hotspot always stays on top of the polygonal hotspot even with zorder2 setting ?

Is there a workaround ?

Thanx !

• I see in documentation that zorder2 is not supported for polygonal hotstpot. Maybe it is but it is not documented. In case not documented by reason that could lead to conclusion that zorder2 is realy not supported on that type of hotspots.
    Workaround: Don't know if your posted polygonal hotspot is something you want to achieve or just example but in case you want to get kind of circle area you can use simple circle png image and scale it e.g. scale="25" and put it on atv="90" and you will have something similar.
    Just a thought *rolleyes*

• Hi,

no sorry, that's not possible, all polygonal hotspots were drawn together at an internal 'SVG' layer that is below the normal hotspots. Mixing the order of polygonal and normal/distorted hotspots is not possible in HTML5.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

it works that way in html5:

• first the webgl content will be rendered - today (1.19-pr4) this is pano and the image/video hotspots by default (could be changed by the renderer setting)
    • then above the webgl content the html5 content be rendered - that's are hotspots with renderer=css3d, textfield hotspots and polygonal hotspots (drawn via svg) and the layer elements.

Mixing webgl and html content is not possible.

But support for rendering the polygonal hotspots also via webgl is in work - then mixing/ordering them other webgl-drawn hotspots will be possible.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!