Some little startUp troubles an other things

• Hi
    My name is Daniel and i like to ask some 'newbee' questions.
    First when i have an example, how is the best way to show it to thus forum?
    How do you guy/girls do it?

Second
    For now, i post it on my dropbox ,
    - when I open the VT in the editor.html, the map ( bingmap) is visible.
    The two hotspots ar working , but not quit the way i wanted
    When I set the the parameter "active=true", the radar is visible, the spot is green, but no further action is posible.
    When is set the parameter " active= false", the radar is not visible, the spot becomes blue, all further actions are working... showover... onclick...
    - Second i like to implement a textbox like the example " scrollingtextfield".
    I guess it is so easy that i don't see it...

So I'm very thankful for all kind of advise and steering from this forum.
    I'm not use to work as a programmer ore els. XML is still very difficult for me.
    Be patience on me. *cry*

Thanks
    Daniel

• Hi and welcome.

When we want to show some tour where we have some question we upload complete tour on some server and share direct link to startup html file.
    Example: Bing2Image example link

If we want to share the code with someone e.g. forum you can use link to the code: Example link to code

When you want to send someone your complete project I like when someone pack it and store somewhere (directly on his server with and send me the link, dropbox...whatever)

Now you have share the project with Dropbox which is fine and if download as zip is working fine than this is helpful for someone to download it and explore your code and share the findings here...

For xml coding for beginers I can propose to use some editor which have any kind of at least basic xml structure checker to see errors when you are typing the code. That was the area I recall I spent lot of time before I find some editors with such a functions and saved lot of hours investigating where I have error in systax structure. Other way is to open xml in browser e.g. chrome who can also tell you if and where you have some errors. Today I use one editor (don't know if I can say which one ;) with XML manager turned on all the time.

Explore the examples from the Krpano package. Make your adaptations and play with it until you master it. Forum is already full of nice people and you can expect to be supported here. There are already lot of good posts and examples. Just master your self on searching forum. I also find my self sometimes hard to find something I know it is there on forum but....

Read Krpano documentation a lot and always try to make something by your self. To people asking for help without even trying to make something usually there are no many responses. Try, push by your self, try again...that's the best way to learn.

Have fun. Hope that someone will have time to explore your issues you are mentioning.
    regards
    Umalo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!