Three Floors Building Virtual tour

• Hi!

I have to create one virtual tour from a building with three floors. Every floor has ten screens and own map. I would like to use radar plugin on every maps. Here is the ground floor tour:

http://holnapmostvan.hu/vtour/tour.html

From the start screen I want to go up to the second floor. Second floor has own map and ten other screens and after third floor has own map with ten screens.
    So I would like to link each tours of the floors. My question is, do I have to make three different vtour about the floors and after link them or one big vtour?
    I would like to use map with radar plugin on every floor.

I attached tour.xml file from the ground floor. Files of other floors are similar!
    Please give me an idea or example!
    Thanks!

• I might help you there. I made plugin for up to 4 maps which integrate them automatically and is positioning buttons and map based on how many floors you have. This is not published plugin and can't share the code but if you contact me on PM or mail will give you instructions what to send me and I could integrate it to your tour. It works like this. You define now many floors you want and define your images for floors and just start the tour. Rest is done by the plugin.

Code
    <floor_plans_settings floor_plans_included="true"
    screen_percentage="0.9" 
    number_of_floor_plans="3"
    />

In general you can do that all by your self. No need for separate tours. Put all your scenes in one xml. Make your self 3 buttons and place them at one side of the screen and based on what button is pressed activate (slide on the screen) valid image as map presentation.
    Of course you have to place all map points on the map as children to have active areas which on click will load valid scene.

regards
    Umalo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!