Strange result viewing krpano.com examples in Safari

• I have been viewing the panoramas in the examples pages on the krpano.com website today, and getting a strange result.

In Safari 6.1.6 under OSX Lion on my MacBook I am finding that for most of the single resolution examples I see the preview momentarily, but as the tiles load they are black. On some examples after loading I can see the nadir and zenith tiles, but the rest is black. The only example which works perfectly on the 'Normal Panoramas' examples page is the St Peter's Square pano.

The virtual tour of Corfu shows only the nadir and zenith, yet the offline example of this tour in the 1.18.1 download package displays correctly.

The various examples on the 'Multi-Resolution' page view correctly.

My own single resolution test panos made in 1.18.1, hosted elsewhere, view OK online in Safari on the same machine.

In Firefox on the same machine all examples display correctly. Ditto for Opera.

A control-click in Safari to reveal the context menu shows 'krpano 1.18.1 (build 2014-11-19) HTML5/Desktop - Safari 6.1.6' for all panos, regardless of whether they display correctly or not.

Everything displays OK in Safari on my iPad.

I have restarted my Mac and my router, and reset Safari to no avail.

Any thoughts, please?

Regards

Andrew

Edited once, last by Andrew H (December 5, 2014 at 4:07 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!