• I've downloaded the beta version of krpano. How do I start creating a virtual tour with have all the panos i have. This program has a lot of potential.
    Can anyone direct me to where I can start please?
    Thanks in advance

• There is not one set way of doing things with the tools. However, in my opinion, taking a spherical photo and dropping it on the sphere to cube multires droplet is the easiest if you plan to be creating the same format panos for all of them. Without making any changes to the template, it should create the HTML and XML for a very basic panorama to be viewed in krpano. One thing that I have noticed, make sure you have the original image in the folder you want your new files to be in, then copy the image and simply paste it onto the sphere to cube multires droplet. To view the panorama you will need to be sure the swfobject folder and expressinstall.swf (and possibly plugins folder) are also placed in the same folder as the other files. These can be found in the download package. I believe the tool will automatically create the krpano.swf in the folder. If not, copy this from the download package too. This works for windows anyway. Not familiar with Mac. Getting the hotspots set up is another story.

I hope this makes sense to you. Another thing to do is look at the examples and try to understand what each bit of code does.

Edited once, last by Jarredja (August 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!