a newbie question..

• Hi,

you mean a click on the whole pano?
    there is no action for this at the moment...

but you can do this with a trick:

• set a interrupt action, this is your clicking action
    • wait a very long time

example:

Code
    <krpano onstart="oninterrupt( action(my_pano_click) );wait(10000);">

<action name="my_pano_click">
    	lookto(0,0,150);
      </action>
    </krpano>

best regards,
    Klaus

• You could add a "layer" over the pano... either a blank transparent png or a white jpg (mask) set to 100%x100% that would capture a click on the pano.

if you disabled mouse controls and just used keyboard... or added the pano controls plugin on a level "above" the transparent layer then you could still enable control of the view.

In fact... could get some interesting effects with a white jpg mask and with every click switching the blend mode... but I am getting off topic.

Graydon

• I don't have anything myself.

The ver 1.0.7 download came with sample mask effects that you could look at... (look at the jpg's being used for the masks as well to see what I mean by a white jpg).

Or look here... http://www.krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin

you'll probably have to work with the zorder, capture and children options.

It would be just like adding a logo image to the screen.

• Thanks,
    i will try on the upcomings days and report here if i find successfull trick.

btw : Congrats Klaus, since 1.08 support qtvr .mov,
    it was the feature i'm waiting for to switch from FPP,
    and the best: this is faster and smoother than movdecoder.swf FPP Plugin, on my old powerbook i save CPU Power !
    (now i can get rid of parser.php and use .mov file even in local)
    if the plugin development follow this line and add some missing features, you can be the winner :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!