change zorder onover onout mapspot bingmap

• Hi, I'm trying to change spot zorder onover & onout without success...
    I tried :

Code
    <style name="skin_tooltips" onover="set(zorder,5)" onout="set(zorder,1)"/>

and

Code
    <style name="skin_tooltips" onover="set(plugin[map].spot[get(name)].zorder,5)" onout="set(plugin[map].spot[get(name)].zorder,1)"/>

but it doesn't work ???

A clue ?

• UP ;)

even with

Code
    <spot name="perche1" active="false"
    style="batiment"
    lat="49.07166780000001" lng="2.1664232000000005" heading="0" 
    onover="set(zorder,5)" onout="set(zorder,1)"
    />

it's not working...

Can't spot zorder be changed ?

• In assigning GPS coordinates for Bing Maps, I see that whenever there are close clusters of mapstpots, the tooltip for the last mapspot in a close clustered series is the one that shows. Is there a way to change this so that maybe the tooltip for one of the middle scenes in the series is the one that shows (when there are several disparate clusters on a large mapped area?) I have a project where the last buildings on a multi-campus college tour are relatively unimportant and my customer wants one of the more important buildings...which appears earlier in the series to be the top tooltip seen in that cluster on Bing Maps

In krpano 1.19 prs I see some variables related to sets and scene counts. Does this present a way to address the "custom order" request?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!