Orange Scrolling Thumbnail Plugin

• Hi have installed thr plguin and all works as expected.

I want to only show the thumbnails only on some Panos - how do i do this. At the moment it shows all the time and on all Panos.

Any help appreciated.

• There are many ways on how to do that. I propose one here:
    - Introduce new attribute on your scene definition
    - Create event when new pano is loaded to check this attribute on active scene and based on that turn on/off plugin visility.

Code:
    Example of scene definition with new custom attribute:

Code
    <scene name="scene_01" title="Show any plugin" onstart="" thumburl="panos/01.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="" show_any_plugin="true">
    <scene name="scene_02" title="Hide any plugin" onstart="" thumburl="panos/02.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="" show_any_plugin="false">

Any layer and event code:

Code
    <events name="any_plugin_visibility" keep="true" onnewpano="if(scene[get(xml.scene)].show_any_plugin,set(layer[any_plugin].visible,true);,set(layer[any_plugin].visible,false); )" />
    <layer name="any_plugin" keep="true" url="skin/anyplugin.png" align="center"  x="0"   y="0" visible="true" />

Online example: http://webonjee.com/radna-mapa/ant…lity/index.html

Code: here

regards
    Umalo

• Hi, I am trying to adjust the size of the view of thumbnails. Not the thumnails themselves but I want to show it across the screen. Any help appreciated.

Edited once, last by virtual pete: SOLVED set(thumbnails[thumbs3].size, 750);<!-- set thumbsbar "thumbs3" width --> thumbnails_build(thumbs3);<!-- build thumbsbar with name "thumbs3" --> (December 1, 2014 at 1:59 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!