Falcon 900EX interactive visit with KrPano (Videos, gallery, carousel, demo mode...)

• Here is my last public project. I've done an A319 Corporate jet last week but
    the client doesn't want it to be public :(

This one is the first of a long list for TAG aviation (private corporate
    airline).

I've used many features of KrPano :
    Plan with a radar
    Carrousel
    Demo mode
    Gallery
    3D videos

Tell me what you think ;)

• hye Benjamin... what a great tour.... congrats...

id just wonder your mouse/keyboard control mode.... is it drag3d? ..... usually this drag3d mode suppose to be click and drag... not with keyboard..

may i know your setting for this mode....

thank you.. *smile*

• hye Benjamin... what a great tour.... congrats...

id just wonder your mouse/keyboard control mode.... is it drag3d? ..... usually this drag3d mode suppose to be click and drag... not with keyboard..

may i know your setting for this mode....

thank you.. *smile*

Thanks
    no this is not a drag mode !

I jsut lowered the sensitivity of the mouse.
    Some of my clients found them to fast :(

Too much maybe ?

• Thanks
    no this is not a drag mode !

I jsut lowered the sensitivity of the mouse.
    Some of my clients found them to fast :(

Too much maybe ?

oopps... my bad.. what i do mean is.. the nadir and zenith lock in moveto and drag2d mode... even with keyboard also have this lock..

which is after move to top/zenith/sky/roof it stuck there... unless you r in drag3d mode.. but in your demo mode the keyboard movement are without neither zenith nor nadir lock!!! ...

i hope this explain more details.... hehe... my grammar is bad... hahaha

cheers..

• Wonderful work ! My only suggestion is to restrict the movement so that you can't turn upside down - I can't imagine anyone would ever want to view the scene that way, so best to eliminate the chance of people getting confused by flipping over.

• Wonderful work ! My only suggestion is to restrict the movement so that you can't turn upside down - I can't imagine anyone would ever want to view the scene that way, so best to eliminate the chance of people getting confused by flipping over.

yes id do agree with this...
    this should be in extra mouse mode option... well sometimes user want something extra...

:)

the frontflip action towards the keyboard movement ... i got the answer already... thanks to Klaus..

cheers...

Edited once, last by bulp (August 18, 2009 at 6:07 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!