Can't play corrrectly Panoramic 360 video on mobile browsers

• Hello,

While my clients are buying de update to v1.18 from v1.16. I am trying to learn how to use the HTML5 component of KRPano to play panoramics videos and I come across a big problem. *cry*

It' works perfect on desktop browsers, the panoramic video works well, and I can use the mouse to turn, zooming and anything else.

But on mobile browsers (Android) the video appears on the center of the screen, and I can't do almost nothing and I can't change the perspective.

The video appears but in a strange perspective:

Please can someone tell me what is the problem?

Many thanks in advance.

• Hi,

use Android Chrome or Android Firefox - the typically Android stock browser is not capable enough (no WebGL and or no WebGL and no Video-to-WebGL transfer support).

And when that is not supported, the default videointerface.xml skin will show the video as flat-pano instead of nothing.

See also here:
    krpano 1.18

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

are you testing online of offline using a localhost server (like the krpano Testing Server)?

Regarding Safari - for 360 videos with HTML5 in older Mac Safari versions (before Safari 8), WebGL need to be activated manually in Safari.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!