Replay videohotspot when finisched playing

• Hello fellow krpano users,

Inside a 360 environment i've created a videohotspot. This videohotspot will be played and paused when clicked on it. But once the video is clicked and is playing - i would like that this video will replay it self. I have found something like 'onvideocomplete' but i'm stuck at that point. Does anyone know if this is possible and has a solution?

• The problem is not the loop. Loop works on the video.
    I would like that the video stops at the ends of the video. And when i click again on the videohotspot the video must play again at the beginning.

This is what i've got so far:

<hotspot name="videospot" ath="1.444934" atv="0.278802" width="535" height="310" url="plugins/videoplayer.swf"
    keep="false" zoom="false" distorted="true" width="420" height="340" scale="1" scale9grid="" scalechildren="false" rotate="0" rx="0" ry="0" rz="0" edge="center" ox="" oy="" crop="" ondowncrop="" onovercrop="" visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true" zorder="0" alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal" smoothing="true" refreshrate="auto" onloaded="" onover="" onhover="if(ispaused, showtext(Klik om af te spelen), showtext(Klik om te pauzeren));" onout="" ondown="" onup="" onclick="togglepause());" buffertime="0.1" directionalsound="true" flying="0" pausedonstart="true" range="210" updateeveryframe="true" videourl="video-content/BG/2_Whatiismoney.mp4" volume="0.7" onvideocomplete="resume();" loop="true" />

thanks so far! :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!