Stupid Onover - Onout Events Don't Work!

• Hello there!, I hope some of you can lend me a hand with this:

I just want to make textfield layers move to the right slightly with the onover event and go back to where they were on the onout event, theoretically this should be a piece of cake but I've struggled time and again with this situation in which krpano doesn't recognize the onout event for some reason (just move the mouse rapidly over the layers and you'll see). I tried with the onhover event but to no avail.

Here's the example and the code.

Test

I really hope someone can crack this one open.

Alberto.

• try helper actions. I think its because the scope variable name is lost. I'm unsure also. I notice if you replace get(name) and hardcode each layer with its own layer name, it works.

<action name="out">
    tween(layer[%1].x,10);
    </action>
    <action name="in">
    tween(layer[%1].x,0);
    </action>

<style name="style_buttons_intro"
    url="../plugins/textfield.swf"
    align="center"
    enabled="false"
    width="350"
    height="50"
    oy="180%"
    alpha="0"
    padding="10"
    background="true"
    backgroundcolor="0xbb5e20"
    backgroundalpha="0.8"
    vcenter="true"
    css="data:css_buttons_intro"
    keep="true"
    zorder="2"
    onover="out(get(name));"
    onout="in(get(name));"

/>

• Hi,

right, the 'get(name)' resolving should be the problem here - in the current version the get() will be resolved during runtime every time when the tween value will be set and there the context/scope of 'name' can be a different one.

In version 1.18 this will be changed, there the viewer will resolve any get() requests before running the tween. Then this would work also without any changes.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!