ERROR: loadscene() - scene "null" not found - jpg file?

• I have created a simple pano tour to test, I created this with the auto settings in Autopano Giga, and then dropped the image onto the MAKE VTOUR (NORMAL) droplet.

It works perfectly in Flash/desktop, but upon trying to load it in html5/mobile I receive the error

"ERROR: loadscene() - scene "null" not found"

Searching the forums I came across a response saying that pano images must be HTML5 compatible and linking to - https://krpano.com/docu/html5/#supportedformats which I don't fully understand. Could a kind soul help explain what is required to make this image HTML5 compatible?

Cheers,
    Graeme.

• Hi,

the HTML5 viewer currently supports only cubical and flat panos.

When the pano image is not in one of these formats, then the <scene> in the xml will be filtered out by a devices="flash" setting. That means that pano scene will be no there when trying to view it with html5. And when the tour contains only that one scene/pano, then there will be notthing to load and this the reason for this error.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!