Bug with Mixed Pano Types, Autorotate and Flash??

• I'm mixing spherical and flat panos in some tours. A big problem occurs after displaying a flat pano and then autorotating a sphere. Instead of just rotating it rotates while zooming in as far as allowed then stops. This only happens when displaying using Flash.

Is this a bug or is there some setting that changes with flat panos that doesn't change when switching to sphere? I need a solution.

Examples:

Bug using Flash

No bug in HTML5

Both open with normal autorotating of the spherical. Move to the next pano, which is flat, then back to the sphere. You should quickly see the problem but only in the Flash version. The only difference between the two versions is displaying with Flash vs HTML5. The problem occurs in all browsers. Multi-res vs "normal" sees the same thing.

Relevant code:

This is a big problem for me as I must be able to supply these tours in a Flash version.

BTW, my testing suggests it has nothing to do with having hfov/vfov/voffset in the flat pano but not in the spherical.

• this is a bug, it will be fixed in version 1.18.

Good to hear. When do you expect to release 1.18?

Sorry. I know what a pain such questions can be but even a general range would be appreciated. I'm under the gun from a couple clients and html5 is not an option at all for one.

Any workarounds other than disabling autorotation completely or writing my own plugin in the meantime? Maybe a XML scripted autorotation? Is there any example for something like that?

• Hi,

the bug itself is a missing reset of an internal viewing limitation setting in some cases, but a manual workaround for this would be possible:

Try adding this call anywhere in the scene with the cube pano (e.g. in the scene onstart or in a onxmlcomplete event):

Code
    set(view.vfovmaxlimit,0);

Here your link with the fix:
    http://www.tourdeforce360.com/client/sjjanis…fovmaxlimit,0);

But writing a custom auto-rotation would be possible too of course - e.g. use the onidle event to start the custom code and the onmousedown events to stop it.

Version 1.18 will be released as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• ...it will be fixed in version 1.18.

Hi Klaus,
    bug with autorotation a flat pano with the image type cylinder is not fixed?
    in my new tour (flat gigapano) when the autorotation.enabled = "true" - under html5 I watch great lags... *wacko*
    krpano version 1.18.1

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!