Flash/html5 tour example with maps, radar and hotspots needed please.

• My first post here!

I have a website with hundreds of panos arranged in map driven tours that I made using Puretools java. I'm hoping to use KRPano to update these to Flash/HTML5.

Although I have a large volume of panos, the tour formats are almost standard, I could generate all of them by modifying a single working template ( and learn the mysteries of KRPano coding as I do this! ).

Klaus' "example tutorial - scenes with image map, radar and hotspots" in "Forum/showcase/examples" does most of what I need. Unfortunately this seems to be Flash only, files such as the "radar.js" equivalent of "radar.swf" plugin are missing.

As I understand it, the HTML5 option is essential for tablets and mobile devices and I'm getting a lot of this type of traffic on my website.

I would be very grateful if someone could point me at a downloadable map/radar example similar to Klaus' tutorial that is functional in both Flash/HTML5 and suitable for both desktop and mobile devices.

Apologies if any of my assumptions are incorrect, I'm very new to KRPano *cry*

• Thanks Umalo, I was too busy looking at the forum for examples/templates to realise that there were several newer ones buried in the installation bundle.

I think that the "scenes with imagemap 2" example will be an excellent starting point for what I need and this supports both Flash and HTML5.

Ah well time, to start climbing the learning curve.

Once again, many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!