Thumbnail Gallery

• Hello, i´m back again trying to create with krpano some creative possibilities i used to have or wanted to have trying out other softwares.

I´d like to have a thumbnail gallery to show either still photos, vídeos or scenes, is it possible?
    Is it possible to use any of the photoshop or lightroom web templates and insert them into krpano?

I´m also trying to make a scrolling thumbnails limited area (i saw an example here - don´t remember were - that the scrolling area used the whole horizontal screen and overlaped the left and right buttons). Could anyone send me an example link (with xml file to help me with that?

I´ve never programmed in my life, but i´m starting to see that i really need that! :)

Thanks VERY MUCH for your patience!!

• I´d like to have a thumbnail gallery to show either still photos, vídeos or scenes, is it possible?

Possible - yes... will require you to custom "program" in xml.

Zitat

Is it possible to use any of the photoshop or lightroom web templates and insert them into krpano?

I haven't seen anybody try... and I don't know much about PS or LR... sorry.

Zitat

I´m also trying to make a scrolling thumbnails limited area

here's one... http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…ad&threadID=377

sorry for the short answer... apparently a killer gecko just invaded the house and has 3 kids cornered. *wacko*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!