Anyone have a Flash/HTML5 scrolling text field for sale?

• Does anyone have a Flash/HTML5 scrolling text field that they would care to sell?

But it needs to be something that can be used multiple times within different scenes to display different content

The tour it will be used on is a for a museum I'm a volunteer for and each scene has multiple hotspots (info.png) positioned over various artifacts on display. I'd like each hotspot to open it's own 'More Info' scrolling window that contains an artifact image and several paragraphs of text so ideally it would be good to have a separate data.xml file that contains the html for all the text fields within the tour as it's easier to update.

I've spent the last 3 days trying all sorts of demos from here on the forum plus have purchased the ScrollBar XML plugin with MakeDragable additional function but I'm unable to use them multiple times within a same scene, or in fact within the same tour and simply get all sorts or odd results on screen.

I even managed to duplicate something similar to this which is perfect for my needs as it also has multiple textfields within a single scene. The HTML5 works but unfortunately the flash version shows the plugin but no text which is strange as it works on the original online tour which is here

I was never destined to be an adventurous xml coder *cry*

Thanks and look forward to any replies.

Andrew

• I'm doing the similar tour for one museum with zoomable/scrollable images and information on the images. All configurable via xml.
    Can't share the code here but can help you with your solution. No plugins other than Krpano has provided is needed.
    Please contact me on mail.
    regards
    Umalo

• Hi Sacha,

Yes I know what you mean. Customisation is always required though. I have a good look at the examples as I always do first then search the forum.

I need to spend more time on the actual photography and creation of the 360's and as much as I'd like to I don't have the knowledge or time to create / troubleshoot custom code that will work on all devices correctly and display the plugin exactly as I need or the client needs.

As always there's excellent coders here on this forum and on this occasion Anton (Umalo ) helped me out with a great code solution and can certainly recommend his services.

Andrey also has a newer version of the xml scrolling text but again customisation is required to use it multiple times within the same scene without duplicating the code.

Where would we be without xml coders *thumbsup*

Cheers,

Andrew

• I understand, but krpano already comes with "exactly" an example of what you requested.

I used to use Andrey's code, but the native krpano code is simpler to use and much smaller in size.

The link is "examples/xml-usage/scrollingtextfield/scrollingtextfield.html"

Interesting to note.. the BBC link was incorrectly configured which allows the text to be dragged off the screen never to return.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!