Cordova and krpano - error loading audio

• I'm trying to use Cordova to create an android app with a Krpano panorama embedded within it. This appears to work great for a straight forward pano with no embedded media, however all of my video and audio is failing to load - displaying the following error:

ERROR: soundinterface - loading of media/outro.mp3 failed!

I've included some xml from a simplified panorama I was using to debug this... Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing the problem? Any help much appreciated!

XML
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <krpano version="1.17">
    <plugin name="soundinterface" url="soundinterface.swf"  alturl="soundinterface.js" preload="true" />
    <hotspot
     name="sound_icon" onclick="playsound('sound', 'media/outro.mp3');" 
    url="media/metadata.png" visible="true" ath="0" atv="0"/>
    </krpano>
  • Hi Klaus - I don't think it's that because the same code works fine for me in chrome mobile. Unless Cordova is altering the location of the root dir... I'm new to Cordova so it may well be a problem with how I've set it up - I was just hoping someone might have been down the same path and run in to the same problems.

My next step is probably to build a simple js app that will play the audio in order to discover if I'm going about things in the right way.

Thanks for your thoughts :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!