Localizing Bing Map also in Flash

• Hi)

I'm trying to localize the Bing Map so that all street names inside it are shown in Russian (would be a very useful since it is the language we speak here in Crimea). I went to Bing website and found this code:

Code
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ecn.dev.virtualearth.net/mapcontrol/mapcontrol.ashx?v=7.0&mkt=ru-ru"></script>

I added it into html file and language is Russian now, but only in html5 (Chrome desktop tested). When I use Flash, the map is still in English. (see two attached screenshots of the same area in Flash and html5).

I guess this is because bing.swf file needs some tweaks inside AS3. I wonder is it possible to localize the map also for Flash (I use html5=auto in my tours).

Another small question - is it possible to make the upper right map mode button also in Russian (I guess t is possible to switch off the default controls, draw .png buttons and switch mode dynamically like set(layer[map].maptype, sattelite); ). I will give it a try later))

thanks for any help about localizing! *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!