• Hi!
    Did you encountered the message: ERROR: error reading element value. (name-of-panorama.xml) ?

If I load the xml file to krprotect, I have this error. But after saving the panorama as swf file it works correctly.

Klaus, maybe you can put the line number in the message? It will be easier to find the bug in the xml file?

Regardly
    Grzegorz

• I have gotten this error before. Usually it occurs when I am protecting a new .XML file and I have not yet removed the previous XML files from the embed folder that are still stored from the previous session.

Jarredja

• I have gotten this error before. Usually it occurs when I am protecting a new .XML file and I have not yet removed the previous XML files from the embed folder that are still stored from the previous session.

Jarredja

Hi!
    Did you encountered the message: ERROR: error reading element value. (name-of-panorama.xml) ?

If I load the xml file to krprotect, I have this error. But after saving the panorama as swf file it works correctly.

Klaus, maybe you can put the line number in the message? It will be easier to find the bug in the xml file?

Regardly
    Grzegorz

is it same as here? if it is - check the lensflare xml section. there should be dublicate attributes.

• Yes, it was the same.
    After reading these thread I have tested my xml file with the browser and find some bugs:
    - some not utf8 chars in the showtext
    - duplicate align parameters in some plugins

After removing this small bugs it all works correctly now!
    Thank you for pointing to this anoter thread on the forum where I find the method of testing xml with browser.

Best Regards
    Greg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!