flash vs html5 positioning

• Hello,

I have a flat panorama:

Code
    <image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.00" vfov="0.500" voffset="0.00" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="true">

with these view settings:

Code
    <view fovtype="HFOV" fov="1.0" fovmax="1.0" maxpixelzoom="2.0" limitview="auto" />

and a lot of hotspots like this (I positioned them using a draggable hotspot and printing out ath and atv):

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="hotspot_ani_white" visible = "true" alpha="1" ath="-0.028" atv="0.157" onclick="click_action(1)" min_level="1" scoreLvl="1" />

My problem:
    In html5 view everything is perfect, but in flash view the hotspots are not correctly positioned, but way 'upper' on the vertical coordinate
    Is this a known issue? Is there some workaround (except of having a different set of coordinates for flash case *g* )?

Thanks in advance for help,
    W

• SOLVED

The correct vfov for this pano set by the droplet was vfov="0.562751". For some reasons I played with the numbers a bit and did not observed the difference in html5 viewer.
    Setting the vfov back to original value solved the hostpots positioning issue (the image was a bit distorted...hence the positioning difference.... not noticeable in htmls though).

Hope it helps
    W

• Hi,

right, the html5 viewer currently ignores the image.vfov setting and always calculates the right vfov by itself based on the image size, but this will be changed in the future versions to match the behavior of the Flash version.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!