E-card not opening after skin_showthumbs action

• Hi,

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.
    I used the vtour droplet to create a tour with thumbnails. Client also wanted the e-card plugin knowing it only works in Flash.

I know the plugin is dated but it works fine except for once the thumbnails are opened. Then when clicking on the icon to open the ecard feature, it just doesn't open anymore.

The ecard still works okay when showing and hiding the vtour skin as well as other actions so I think I've narrowed it down to a clash with the "skin_showthumbs" action in the vtourskin.xml. I understand it might be an issue with compatibility on the plugins side but just wondering if anything in the below code could possibly be causing the issue.

Code
    <action name="skin_showthumbs">		if(%1 == null, if(layer[skin_thumbs].state == 'closed', set(show,true), set(show,false)); , set(show,%1); );		mul(mh, layer[skin_scroll_layer].pixelheight, -1);		if(layer[skin_scroll_layer].y == -100%, copy(layer[skin_scroll_layer].y,mh));		if(show,			set(layer[skin_thumbs].state, 'opened');			add(mh, layer[skin_thumbs].height);			tween(layer[skin_scroll_layer].y, get(mh), 0.5, easeOutQuint);			set(layer[skin_thumbs_container].visible, true);			tween(layer[skin_thumbs_container].alpha, 1.0, 0.25);		  ,			set(layer[skin_thumbs].state, 'closed');			tween(layer[skin_scroll_layer].y, get(mh), 0.5, easeOutQuint, set(layer[skin_thumbs_container].visible, false););		  );	</action>

Please also take a look at tour here to reproduce. Camera icon in the top left corner opens the e-card.
    Thanks for any help guys as I'm stumped!

Red
    Red

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!