• Hi all,
    I'm putting together an auto tour for a local estate agent to run on the screen in his shop window.
    Throughout the tour there are a fair amount of pop-up info plugins/images etc and what I need to do is 'loop' the tour so it will run through its sequence indefinitely.
    Rather than spend ages writing an action to reset all previous actions and, thus, setting all plugins/images back to their original state, I've tried to use "loadpano(auto_2.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(2));" to 'restart' the loop.
    Auto_2.xml is a carbon copy of the original xml aside from at the end of its sequence it calls for auto_1.xml.
    To my mind, this should work the same as clicking refresh the browser and reloading the tour from the start. However, when the next xml loads, all plugins/images remain in their altered states from the previous xml action sequences. *confused*
    As usual, I'm sure the problem lies somewhere between my keyboard and my office chair.... but I'd be really grateful if anyone has any idea where I've gone wrong here.

Thanks in advance

Kev

• Thanks for the reply sacha, as I said in my post, I know there are work arounds for this. I'm just wondering why "loadpano(auto_2.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(2));" does not restart everything from fresh, like refreshing the browser. It should work, no?

• Hi,

please read here about the MERGE flag:
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadpano

Try using the REMOVESCENES and IGNOREKEEP flags to remove as much as possible:

Code
    loadpano(auto_2.xml, null, REMOVESCENES|IGNOREKEEP, BLEND(2));

Additionally have also a look into the examples.xml that is included in the download package - in that xml there is a 'resetkrpano' action that resets all settings to default.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!