Get Entire xml String.

• Hi,

I am making an editor for creating, editing hotspots, as I needed the tooltip and more functionality than the normal editor.

Now I have added the hotspots on the pano and want to see the modified xml with the hotspot code.
    If I can see that, it would be amazing, if not then I am ready to do some XML DOM modification and add that code but I would require the original loaded XML

I tried krpano.get("xml.content") but that gave me xml for just the current scene and not all scenes.

I tried krpano.get("xml.url") but that gave me empty string.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Well I am making use of krpano.call to add new hotspots.
    So I have the data of the hotspots that I have added and the scenes in which I have added them.

Going through the krpano.get("xml.content") does not give me the modified xml with the hotspots i have added to that scene.

The only part remaining is giving the modified xml to the user so he can save it.

• OH that's not too bad. I wish I knew an easier way too though.. Something like this works. You just need to grab the attributes you want.
    This particular bit builds a textfield.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!