Bug in Textfield 1.17.4

• Hi Klaus,

I use the example on this link:
    http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…50929#post50929
    I'm trying to add the rotate of the text.

But the code does not work. Without rotate the code works, with rotate - does not work. Why?
    My the shorter code doesn't work too.

Have any ideas how to rotate a text?
    PS.When html5:"only" this code is work, but when html5:"auto" - do not work. Why?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von niki555 (24. Juni 2014 um 11:43)

• Hi,

that's a Flashplayer limitation - the Flashplayer can't render rotated texts...

Rotated text would only work in the Flashplayer when using embedded fonts - in this case the Flashplayer will render the text with it's internal vector-renderer and here it can apply any transforms.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• 1) Where can I download embeddedfonts.swf for krpano 1.16?
    2) I have the problem of displaying a foreign text. If the text is not written in English - it is not displayed.

Code
    css="font-family:myFont; font-size:16px;"
    html="привет"
    embeddedfonts="true"

How to solve the problem?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von niki555 (24. Juni 2014 um 21:03)

• Hi,

there is no 'embeddedfonts.swf' for 1.16, this was introduced in version 1.17.

Regarding 'foreign texts' - in the embeddedfonts.as there is this setting on each font:

Code
    unicodeRange="U+0020-U+00FF"

this defines which font characters will be embedded.

The range from 0x20 to 0xFF includes only the most basic characters. This was done by default to keep the resulting file size smaller - a font with all characters can become very big (several MB) and then also the download can take a long time.

Try increasing that range, maybe up to 'U+FFFF' to include all available characters.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• the problem is solved, the topic can be closed.
    PS i have some problem with compile embeddedfonts.swf. At the forum many had the same problems. The problem was that on PC not have Java installed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!