You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 2:29pm

Google Analytics krpano plugin ideas creative thinking

I just received an email from a friend of mine saying that a new video player can provide Google Analytics via the video player that made think what if I could embed that video player into a krpano tour.

From the Developer:
The Google Analytics plugin for the JW Player is designed to help you understand how well your video content is performing online. It takes advantage of Google's new Flash API for Analytics so you can track events within the JW Player itself.

The tracking of events (which includes allowing you to access information about not only what videos are watched, but how long users watch each video), aggregates it, and passes along the relevant information for easy and concise tracking within Google Analytics.

someone can make a plugin,I am sure of that.

Google Analytics Tracking for Adobe Flash

tim2420 *g*

bulp

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 5:53pm

Tim... Shanti already make a google analytics plugin for krpano.. somewhere in this forum... ...

i havnt use it yet...

Wednesday, July 29th 2009, 8:12pm

ok thanks

Graydon

Professional

Thursday, July 30th 2009, 2:46am

google analytics for flash (and krpano ) would be different from the google analytics for the video player (jw player ).