• If you install the debug version of the flash plugin for use by your browsers, you can attach the fdb cli debugger to your plugin while running it in krpano in your browser. Steps:

1. Get flash debug plugin from adobe and install system-wide.
    2. Generate debug .swf plugin by compiling with debug=true.
    3. Create test html page and krpano xml file that loads your debug .swf into krpano.
    4. Start command line debugger:
    a. Type fdb at command-line
    b. Then type run. Debugger will wait for connection from flash player when you open test page in browser.
    5. Open test page in browser. Flash player will halt when it loads your plugin.
    6. Set breakpoints in fdb, then type continue to run the plugin in flash player. Debug as normal.

Note: I'm using flex sdk mxmlc compiler. If you are using Flash authoring tool or FlexBuilder, some steps may be different

• The browser would become unresponsive until I typed continue at the fdb prompt as the flash player was blocking until it received a signal from the debugger, but it still worked. I could step through the program line-by-line. I'm using Safari on a Mac and running Flash 10 debugger.

Also, I'm not sure how the FlexBuilder environment differs from the flex sdk command line tools, but perhaps it does not install the debugger version of the Flash Player system-wide. I had to do that manually by downloading it from adobe. Just scroll down on the flash player downloads page until you find the debug versions.

But I agree with nelk. Tracing works very well in many situations.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!