How can I blend multires panormas

• Can I blend multires panormas? I created 2 in Photoshop - they are the same resolution. I would like to display them similar to slider.html example, but someone mentioned it works only with cubic panoramas. Has anyone blended multires panos?

• Hi,

the slider example is using distorted hotspots and changes the alpha transparency of these hotspots for the blending.
    Normal or multires panos can be only blended on loading an other pano and using the BLEND() setting.

Btw - just as note - 'cubic panos' and 'multires panos' don't exclude each other.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Could you clarify? You stated the multires can only be blended on load. But then you say the multires could be cubic as well. Does it mean that I can blend only cubic that are not multires?

Can I blend 2 multires/cubic panoramas with a slider?

Hi,

the slider example is using distorted hotspots and changes the alpha transparency of these hotspots for the blending.
    Normal or multires panos can be only blended on loading an other pano and using the BLEND() setting.

Btw - just as note - 'cubic panos' and 'multires panos' don't exclude each other.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

no, it only means that all kind of pano types like cubical, spherical, cylindrical and flat panos can be multires.

The 'slider-blending' itself is no real pano blending, there only distorted hotspots were used.

Normal panos can be only blended by using a loadpano() or loadscene() call to load the other pano. By using the KEEPVIEW the current view can be kept during blending, but an interactive blending like in the slider example is not possible this way.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!