can this be done?

• i was wondering if it would be possible to swap out individual tiles inside the panorama. like if you were taking a 360 photo of a catered room with a buffet table with all the lids closed. an onclick or onhover would run an action to swap out the tiles that make the covered food display from the tiles from a 2nd pano took in the same place after the lids were opened. so you wouldnt have to load a whole new scene just a new section ...

can it be done?

• I don't know if it's possible to exchange individual tiles (but I'm going to assume probably not).

I have played around with having different images on the different layers of a multires pano... and it works fine.

In your example... something like the two images might work fine... a wider view with lids closed... as you zoom in... the lid opens. Might even stage it in 3 steps... closed, half-way open, open.

One thing to consider... a typical pano looking horizontally out across the buffet may not give a great view of the food... as opposed to a closer view looking more "down" onto the items.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!