krpano viewer on Android

• I develop a krpano view on android (nexus 7, android 4.2.1)
    i embed my pano as so :
    <script type="text/javascript" src="tourb1.js"></script>
    <script>
    embedpano({swf:"tourb.swf", xml:"facade_tab.xml", target:"pano", html5:"prefer+css3d"});
    </script>

i use the last version 1.17 (license not yet include for test phases)

The pano seems quite fluid, but the images load amazingly
    One tile of the floor stay on the top left side, and on rotation black parts appears ramdomly.
    See attachments

What could be wrong ?

• Thanks Klaus

I is exactly what i did after searching on internet
    The bug disappear with version 4.4.2 (not with 4.3)

But know the pano, wich was fluid with the bug, is quite frozen with the right version. I should avoid big images (2048 and 1024) and use 512 only to have something running smoothy

am i right ?

• Hi all, hi Klaus,

Several points but the one after the other:
    Hi you was an iPad with iOS 7.1.
    A friend of mine uses an android – don't know the correct version - but I guess very recent versions.

I built a pano with krpano 1.17 licensed starting with a little planet view.
    On the android the start you off the little planet is correct and it correctly twens in and smoothly starts autorotating.
    On the iPad with you is not a little planet but simply extremely stretched. It twens in then and before starting to autorotate smothly it has a jump to a slightly different view position.

On any other operating system the pano behaves like on the android.
    Can be seen here:
    http://www.pandorama-place.com/panoramen/draf…ten/Garten.html

the page is brandnew and emty - only via the diect links you can see sthng.

any hints od ideas?
    any more information precision required?

Honi soit qui mal y pense ! *thumbup*

• ... oh no .. is that the truth? I do not believe what the apple guys all fail on.
    thanks for clarification.

So you would recoemmend to check for the device and on IOS avoid the little planet, right?

other question:
    when you integrate a pano into the web, does your link point to the krpano generated html? or to the .SWF?
    (reason for asking: with the html "as-is" on a PC or MAC - not talking about the tablets - the onhover Text on hotspots do not appear? )

what is the answer, what is your kind recommendation?

thanks guys

Honi soit qui mal y pense ! *thumbup*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!