I think Textfield is buggy, ¿can anyone help?

• Hello, there, I'm starting to work with the textfield plugin. I was just writing some basic text and setting the autoheight and autowidth attributes to work. I have not set any value for the plugin's width or height, so autosizing should work.

I can't seem to make it work, It takes the size of a very limited rectangle in the center of the screen, but the rest of the text doesn't show neither horizontally nor vertically. The only way I have found to make all the text appear on screen is by setting Vcenter attribute to true. This yields all of the text showing on screen but going outside of the plugin's background.

As far as I understand... autosizing is NOT WORKING.

¿Any ideas?

Here's the code, It's only a grid preview so you can copy it directly and see for yourselves.

Thank you very much!

• Hi,

are you sure that you are using the krpano viewer and textfield plugin from the final 1.17 version?

The version info in your xml indicates that you are using version 1.16.9, but many of the new textfield features were introduced first in the final 1.17 version.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Oh, silly me, I switched to Krpano 1.17 viewer and textfield and autosizing is now working perfectly. Nonetheless I found another problem which I have been cracking my against for the last two days: hyperlinks inside textfield.

I thought it would be a pretty straight fordward thing to do, but I haven't even been able to make them clickable by the user. This is what I have so far, I checked the children="true" attribute, but it just doesn't work, tried setting enabled="true" and "false" with no positive results.

I thought about checking the xml code of the textfield example but to my surprise it doesn't work, all the links are clickable but do nothing, maybe these are two separate problems but it's pretty strange thay the example doesn't work. Thanks for any help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!