Background bug flash version

• Hi, I have a textfield layer witch appears and disappears on each new pano, I only change the html value when calling the action.
    It works perfect for the first pano, but when the second fires the action then the background="false" value is ignored in the falsh version if I set keep="true" to the layer... and it works in html5...

here is my code in the global skin file:
    <layer name="text"
    url="plugins/textfield.swf"
    align="bottomright"
    html=""
    css="font-family:neotexte; font-size:60px; color:#ffffff;"
    autowidth="auto"
    autoheight="auto"
    vcenter="false"
    wordwrap="true"
    selectable="false"
    embeddedfonts="true"
    background="false"
    alpha="0"
    width="75%"
    y="-100"
    keep="true"
    />

<action name="playtitre">
    set(layer[text].html,%1);
    tween(layer[text].y,50,2,easeOutBounce);
    tween(layer[text].alpha,1,2);
    delayedcall(15,tween(layer[text].y,-100,2);tween(layer[text].alpha,0,1));
    </action>

and in each pano xml file :
    onstart="playtitre(text to show);"

Am I doing something wrong ?

• Hi,

thanks! A great example!

I found the problem - it is a bug in the new textfield plugin, this will be fixed in the next release.

A workaround would be removing the keep=true in your skin.xml for the text elements. As the skin.xml is included and loaded again and again in the pano*.xml files, their current values will be set back to the xml value again on each load (and here is also the bug, there is a missing 'type-conversion' inside the textfield plugin and so the value of the background="false" setting will be parsed wrongly as string instead as boolean and this leads to the wrong background functionality).

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!