How to force 'tooltips' across multiple lines

• This is hopefully a silly, easy answer but I'm using tooltips to show text on hover and want to show a list across multiple lines.
    In a previous version I had used '\n' to start a new line but this doesn't seem to work. Can anybody put me right please.

• Hi Adrian Salisbury

I've seen your project : http://smartvirtualtours.com/subdomains/lmc/

I've a question about your TOOLTIPS from the Hotspot.

When the mouse is over the Hotspot, the Tooltips is visible on the TOP of the Hotpsot.

Now, if you move the scene to put the hotspot at the top of the page.

When the mouse is over the Hotspot, the Tooltips is visible on the BOTTOM of the Hotpsot.

That mean, that the Tooltips is always visible inside the viewer.

How do you make this ?

I'm lost ...

Thanks for your feedback. *wink*

• @ealkeal
    Adrian's tour was done with older version which use internal implemetation of the show text, that time working only on Flash. Nowdays you can simply use new showtext (implementation) with <include url="plugins/showtext.xml" /> and you will see that this is working fine for HTML5 and Flash. Just keep an eye on the noclip attribute from the used textstyle. If not defined by default it is true and working exactly as you asked for but if you have set it to false than text is going out of the sceeen.

Adrian:
    You have error in the code when clicking on image tabs. Open log and observe. Actions: openbasement and openground what one ) to much in set(plugin[map-basement].visible,false); ); You might want to fix it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!