time-lapse panorama

• I have a serie of 15 panoramas taken during restoring of a large shop in different days.

All panoramas are taken from the same point and are showimh shop interiors modification during the works.

I would like to set up an animation to see the different panos in autorotate mode with a timed fading between different panos in order to produce a time-lapse like presentation.

Any suggestion about how to get this effect?

Thanks Marco

• Hello,

I'm not a master of KRPano, thus take my suggestion as an idea where to start from.

I would load the first pano then trigger second pano load with blending with a delayedcall on the onloaded event.

That would like something like:

Code
    <image ... onloaded="delayedcall( 10, loadpano(secondpano.xml, NULL, NULL, BLEND(1) ) );"> ... </image>

I'm not sure "image" is the best place to place this trigger, maybe some action to call somewhere else...

Good luck

Paul

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur »
    Pentax stuff.

• Hi,

Have you found the blend cubes example yet? It does exactly what you need.

It is located here: 'krpano-1.17-mac/examples/xml-usage/slider-blend-cubes'

I used the original technique from this old forum thread. The big difference is that the old version uses tween instead of setalpha.

The method works really well. I used it on my web site to do before-and-after time-lapse animations of some spring wildflower meadows.

Not sure how well it might work with a series of 15 panoramas.

Joe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!