[resolved]Is there a way to enable the gyroscope function only on iPhone but disable it on android mobile phone?

• Hi All,

I am testing the gyroscope function on mobile devices, as we know it is very jittering on some android mobile phones, so we want to close the gyroscope function on android mobile devices, only enable it on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad. I change the code devices="HTML5" to devices="iOS", but it still working on android when it is viewing in html5 viewer. Is there something I miss? Please help me if you encounter the same problem and work a way around. Thanks very much.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jasonliu (16. März 2014 um 11:31)

• Hi All,

I am testing the gyroscope function on mobile devices, as we know it is very jittering on some android mobile phones, so we want to close the gyroscope function on android mobile devices, only enable it on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad. I change the code devices="HTML5" to devices="iOS", but it still working on android when it is viewing in html5 viewer. Is there something I miss? Please help me if you encounter the same problem and work a way around. Thanks very much.

I got it, the code devices="iPhone" will disable the function on android devices in html5 viewer.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!